Monday, October 22, 2012

50 Meals for Mom's

I love it when I see God's hand in things!  People say they don't believe in God because they can't see Him - I ask, "Where are you looking?".  I see Him everywhere.  I saw the way He brought a lady to me whose husband found a pig and slaughtered it for us for free.  I saw the way He had the butcher process all the meat for us for free.  I saw Him in the way ladies just signed up to make the meals, donating their precious time.  I saw Him in the way they gave generous donations for groceries.  I saw Him when pretty much all the groceries were on sale.  I saw Him in the love and fellowship we had together as we made the meals.  I saw Him in the ladies who gave, even when they themselves have big needs.  I saw Him everywhere!  I thank Him for moving in our Wed. cell group.  I worship Him for the many lives I have seen Him transform.  I love Him for who He is and for who He is making me to be.  I know that He will use these meals to glorify Himself and to grow His Kingdom because His fingerprint was all over this.  It was His idea, He orchestrated it and He will bring in the fruit from it!  Thank you Jesus!



No comments:

Post a Comment